Enter domain name to check
Domain registration is the first step to hosting a web site.
A domain name has to be reserved beforehand. It is crucial to make sure you spell it right, ideally it should sound alike with the name, idea or service you want to offer..
You may check at any time if the domain is available, and apply for registration.
We offer domain registration in a number of zones.
Domain registration rules and terms:
Average registration time:
- ru, рф, su up to 6-12 hours;
- com and others 3-6 hours.
- Domains are registered on the person applies and belongs to this person and only.
Number of symbols:
- from 3 symbols,
- up to 63 symbolts.
- One customer can register infinite amount of domains.
- Domain names are registered for one calendar year, and have to be renewed annually.
Choosing your domain name
- We recommend you use your company name or area of expertise in the domain name.
- Remember, the easier the domain name – the more people will remember it.
- You should pick the domain zone with respect to where the majority of your potential customer area.
Using numbers that sound like words are not recommended, for instance
SERVICE4U.RUcan be much alike as
SERVICEFORYOU.RU, thus you would need to register all of the variations.
Don’t wait too long with registering your domain name, we suggest you do that as soon as you start your project.If you don’t register your domain name today, tomorrow it may not be available anymore.