Cloud Data Center
Flexible configurationVirtual servers of any capacity (CPU, RAM, HDD, etc.). Convenient cloud management system. Distribute the resources at your discretion.
High reliabilityClustered cloud architecture. SLA 99.982%. Data center Tier-III in Moscow. Equipment of leading brands HP, IBM, NetApp, Cisco.
Extensive functionalityInternal network 1 Gbit/s, backup, VPN channels, Snapshots, DDoS protection, etc.
Cloud Data Center or Cloud DC is a relatively modern term that refers to a set of computing resources leased (IaaS) in order to accommodate one’s infrastructure in a computing cloud. What you get is an isolated private cloud of any desired configuration with a flexible management system and powerful functionality.
Cloud DC allows you to replace outdated or increase resources to your current server hardware by adding flexibility and manageability to it. In other words, you are getting a virtual data center with unlimited resources, which are available at your disposal anytime.
Main features of a Cloud Data Center:
- Flexibility and manageability of calculating resources;
- High reliability and redundancy of the cloud by its design;
- Complete isolation and security of the virtual infrastructure;
- Wide functionality and ability to implement even the most sophisticated systems.
Microsoft Cloud Platform – one of the most modern and advanced cloud systems on the IaaS market. Microsoft is a distinctive leader in a broad range of cloud technologies, strengthening its position every year. Reliability and wide functionality of the cloud allows creating both small and simple clouds, as well as large and complex cluster architectures that can withstand even the highest loads. This presents the users flexibility and opportunity to scale their needs in every direction.
Cloud platform from Microsoft includes a virtualization system (supervisor) Hyper-V, System Center management system and Azure cloud technologies.
Together, these technologies lets the user:
- Create/delete/change configuration of the virtual machines in the cloud;
- Turn on/off/reboot virtual machines;
- Configure and distribute the network;
- Create backups and snaphots;
- Connect to virtual machine’s console;
- Template and scripting the creating of virtual machines.
Cloud Data Center advantages
|Flexible configuration of virtual machines|
|Fail proof cloud based on clusters|
|100% guarantee for allocated resources|
|Wide selection of OS||
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2008 R2
Ubuntu Server 16.04
Ubuntu Server 14.04
Oracle Linux 7
|Self-management of allocated resources|
Cloud Data Center is universal and can be used for solving various tasks and problems. Mostly used areas include:
- Web. Cloud is perfect for hosting web sites, internet portals and other online services. Resources flexibility is the key criteria, as it allows optimizing costs based on the required load.
- Accounting (1С) in the cloud. Everyday more and more users migrate their accounting in Cloud Data Center, as it provides convenient and secure access from anywhere, and reliability is significantly higher when compared to other solutions.
- Part of the internal infrastructure. Cloud Data Center is perfect when used in addition to existing hardware, and allows expanding resources and migrating part of the dynamic, temporary or backup infrastructure in the cloud. Main criteria here is high reliability and flexibility of the allocated resources.
- Virtual workplace (DaaS). Creating virtual workspace allows users to have secure and easy access to a company’s systems from anywhere, while maintaining required supervision of their actions.
- Temporary projects. В случае Should you require resources for a given period of time, it makes more sense to lease them in the cloud, as you can cancel them at any moment. Clouds are also great for seasonal loads or temporary “specials”.
|Modern cloud platform||Microsoft Cloud Platform|
|Enterprise-class server hardware||HP|
|Redundant storage||NetApp & IBM|
|Tier III certified data center||DataPro|
SmartApe LLC is a fully licensed company that complies with all federal laws of the Russian Federation.
Our servers are located in Moscow’s most modern and reliable TIER III certified data centers, which lets us guarantee the highest SLA on the market.
We provide Microsoft Virtual Machine Manager that helps you manage your cloud. This system has a powerful functionality and allows you to perform many functions.
|Creation and deletion of virtual machines|
|Changing virtual machine configuration|
|Turn on/off/reboot virtual machines|
|Configure and distribute the network|
|Connect to virtual machine’s console|
|Virtual machines cloning|
|Template and scripting the creating of virtual machines|
Additionally you can order virtual servers backing up in the cloud. In this case, we will do backups on separate hardware. Virtual machines will be copied every night without any interruption of the service. Storage period is 7 days.
You can also get a control panel setup on your virtual server. Vesta Control Panel – free of charge, ISPmanager Lite – 199 rubles monthly.
In addition to our Cloud Data Center service, we can also supply you with any licenses you may require.
|Microsoft Windows Server Standard||Free of charge|
|Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop Services (1 user)||320 ₽/month|
|Microsoft Office Standard (1 user)||800 ₽/month|
|Microsoft Office Professional Plus (1 user)||1100 ₽/month|
|Microsoft SQL Server WEB (2 Core)||600 ₽/month|
|Microsoft SQL Server Standard (2 Core)||9 500 ₽/month|
|Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise (2 Core)||35 000 ₽/month|
|Microsoft Exchange Server Standard (1 user)||140 ₽/month|
|Microsoft Exchange Server Standard + Outlook (1 user)||240 ₽/month|
|Microsoft Exchange Server Enterprise (1 user)||220 ₽/month|
|Microsoft Exchange Server Enterprise + Outlook (1 user)||320 ₽/month|
|Microsoft SharePoint Server Standard (1 user)||190 ₽/month|
|Microsoft SharePoint Server Enterprise (1 user)||170 ₽/month|
|Vesta Control Panel||Free of charge|